Sandtex Hygiene Paint is a revolutionary water-based paint that actively inhibits the growth of bacteria, promoting a more hygienic environment.
It is perfectly suited for areas where hygiene is of paramount importance e.g. kitchens, bathrooms, food preparation areas, hospitals, schools and medical facilities. This tough, durable paint is perfect for areas that require regular cleaning and maintains anti-bacterial effectiveness.
UNIQUE PRODUCT BENEFITS
• Low VOC and water-based with no solvent fumes
• Low odour when painting
• Ten times more washable than ordinary paint
• Tough and durable for maximum protection
• Resists dirt pick up and has superior stain removal properties
• Repels the growth of mould and fungus
• Quick drying for application of two coats in a single day
• Up to 15 years durability
• Easily cleanable with excellent stain resistance
• Touch Dry ± 1 hour
• Hard Dry ± 4 hours
• Recoating time ± 4 hours
• Full Cure develops overnight
• Drying times may be extended during wet or cold weather
• 8-10m²/lt depending on surface porosity
• Clean equipment, tools and spillages with warm, soapy water as soon as possible after application.
• Do not allow paint to dry out on equipment.
• Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed persons.
• This product should be stored in a cool, dry place 8°C-25°C.
• Ensure the lid is tightly secured to prevent leakages or drying out during storage.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected area with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting; call your local poison centre or doctor.