Formulated by experts, Sandtex brings colour and character to your home’s exterior. First impressions last a lifetime so ensure you make a statement by using Sandtex Textured for a fine, textured finish.
Sandtex Textured Wall Coating fills and bridges hairline cracks and prevents re-occurrence for up to 15 years. It is a coating with a pleasant textured finish for interior and exterior applications. It does not crack, peel or flake. In 1962, Sandtex Textured became the first textured coating made in South Africa. It was tested by SABS (South African Bureau of Standards) and compiles with the requirements of SANS 1227; 2005.
UNIQUE PRODUCT BENEFITS
• Thick – fewer coats needed
• Stretchable – Stretches up to 15%
• Good Coverage – Economical and labour saving advantages
• Water-based with no solvent fumes
• Anti-mildew and Fungal Resistant
• Super Adhesive and will not peel from suitably prepared surfaces
• Washable and easy to clean by hosing down
• Up to 15 years durability
• Formulated for maximum UV resistance
• Recoating time ± 4 hours
• Surface dry ±1 hour
• Hard dry ±4 hours
• Full Cure develops within 48 hours
• Drying times may be extended during wet or cold weather
• ± 4-6 m²/lt, depending on surface porosity
• Clean equipment, tools and spillages with warm, soapy water as soon as possible after application.
• Do not allow paint to dry out on equipment.
• Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed persons.
• This product should be stored in a cool, dry place 8°C-25°C.
• Ensure the lid is tightly secured to prevent leakages or drying out during storage.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected area with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting;call your local poison centre or doctor.